Guide for Current Students
This page is a work in progress; we will be adding information over the course of the fall semester (2016) to flesh out this guide. If you find things that would be helpful to add, please let Dr. Hirst know.
Table of Contents
- Program Requirements: Descriptions of the program of study, comprehensive examination, capstone/directed-research/thesis projects, etc.
- Office Space, Supplies, and Etiquette
- Comprehensive Exam
- Financial Info: Tuition, Fees, Scholarships, etc.
- Graduation and Commencement [link to graduate school]
- Campus Resources
- Part-time/Evening Student Information
|Apprenticeship Form||7.11 KB|
|Directed Research Application||74.48 KB|
|Product of Learning Form||78.31 KB|